At MeowLanguage, accessible from www.meowlanguage.com
We collect the following information:
How do we use your information
- your child’s first name and age;
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- provide, operate, and maintain our website and application;
- personalize our website, mobile application, and services;
- understand and analyze how you use our website and mobile application
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- send you emails;
- find and prevent fraud
MeowLanguage follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit the website and mobile application. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.Cookies
MeowLanguage website uses 'cookies'.
These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that MeowLanguage has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.Third-Party Privacy Policies
While using MeowLanguage mobile application you can simultaneously use third-parties services, e.g. Google and Apple services while using voice or camera. In such cases, MeowLanguage does not process any of the information collected, has no access to your data, and is not liable for third parties privacy policies and processes.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
To get full information of the services which you can use while using MeowLanguage you can get by making a request through our mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org.CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers;
- request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected;
- request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data;
- if you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- the right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete;
- the right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you;
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.Children's Information
MeowLanguage collects some Personal Identifiable Information of children under the age of 16. In this case, consent should be given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.Term of processing of the Personal Data
We process your information as long as you are a registered user of MeowLanguage website or mobile application. In some cases, we continue to store and process your information longer if it is precluded by the applicable legislation.
You can request to delete your data but this can cause problems with the website and mobile application usage.Suspension of the services
We can suspend providing you our services if the realization of your rights will consequence in the inability of the service providing, we have a right to realize your rights but to suspend our services.